☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 lb
- salmon fillet, tail section about 12-inches long
- 2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 3 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 small
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 12-oz bottle
How to Make Beer Salmon
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Using aluminum foil, create an oblong cooking tray (approximately 13 inches by 8 inches by 2 inches) to be placed directly on grill.
- 3Place salmon fillet in center of tray.
- 4Season first with garlic salt, sprinkle with brown sugar, and then cover with pieces of butter.
- 5Top with sliced red onions.
- 6Pour beer of choice into tray to just below the highest point of the fillet.
- 7Cover tray with aluminum foil to envelope fish completely.
- 8Place tray on grill, cover with lid, and grill for approximately 8 minutes or until just cooked through.