☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbsalmon fillet, tail section about 12-inches long
2 tspgarlic salt
3 Tbspbrown sugar
4 Tbspbutter, cut into small pieces
1 smallred onion, thinly sliced
1 12-oz bottlebeer
How to Make Beer Salmon
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Using aluminum foil, create an oblong cooking tray (approximately 13 inches by 8 inches by 2 inches) to be placed directly on grill.
- Place salmon fillet in center of tray.
- Season first with garlic salt, sprinkle with brown sugar, and then cover with pieces of butter.
- Top with sliced red onions.
- Pour beer of choice into tray to just below the highest point of the fillet.
- Cover tray with aluminum foil to envelope fish completely.
- Place tray on grill, cover with lid, and grill for approximately 8 minutes or until just cooked through.