Beef and Shrimp Kabobs
- 8 oz
- italian dressing
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- red wine
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 lb
- sirloin steak
- 48 large
- raw, shelled shrimp
- 6 slice
- bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large
- onion, sliced
- 1 can(s)
- button mushrooms
How to Make Beef and Shrimp Kabobs
- 1To make marinade, combine salad dressing, ketchup, wine, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 2Cut steak into 1-1/2 inch cubes.
- 3Put steak cubes and raw shrimp in marinade and let stand in refrigerator 3 hours.
- 4Remove beef and shrimp from marinade; alternate 8 beef cubes and 8 shrimp on 6 skewers, using squares of bacon, slices of pepper and onion and mushrooms between meats.
- 5Place skewers 4 to 6 inches above medium heat on grill.
- 6Cook 8 to 10 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade occasionally.