Beef and Shrimp Kabobs
8 ozitalian dressing
1/4 cred wine
1 tspworcestershire sauce
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
4 lbsirloin steak
48 largeraw, shelled shrimp
6 slicebacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
1green pepper, thinly sliced
1 largeonion, sliced
1 can(s)button mushrooms
How to Make Beef and Shrimp Kabobs
- To make marinade, combine salad dressing, ketchup, wine, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cut steak into 1-1/2 inch cubes.
- Put steak cubes and raw shrimp in marinade and let stand in refrigerator 3 hours.
- Remove beef and shrimp from marinade; alternate 8 beef cubes and 8 shrimp on 6 skewers, using squares of bacon, slices of pepper and onion and mushrooms between meats.
- Place skewers 4 to 6 inches above medium heat on grill.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade occasionally.