BBQ Flavor Fish Fillets
How to Make BBQ Flavor Fish Fillets
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Place some flour on a plate for coating fillets.(I use disposable paper plates for flour, dressing and crumbs, making cleanup easy.)
- 2Place the Wishbone dressing in a shallow dish, big enough for dipping the fillets.
- 3Crush the BBQ potato chips to fine crumbs (1/4 inch or less) and place them in another shallow dish.
- 4Dry fillets and roll in flour to coat. Dip the fillets in the dressing and then roll in the potato chip crumbs, pressing to make them adhere. Place the crusted fillets on a rimmed baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or until fillets are done to your liking and are flaky and tender. We always served these with rice.