Honey barbecued salmon or trout
This is really good with a strong oily fish like a Macinaw. I was given this recipe from a fishing quide at Priest Lake, Idaho. This is the best way to impress your fishing buddies.
You can also use almost any large fish like trout and steelhead.
- whole fish (macinaw, salmon or steelhead)
- 1/2 c
- dry dill or fresh dill (chopped)
- lemon juice, fresh, to taste
How to Make Honey barbecued salmon or trout
- 5Brush on honey mixture 2 or 3 times, as it cooks..Sometimes I squeeze a little lemon juice on, too.
- 8The only time that the skin stuck to the grate, was when I was unable to control the heat and it was to hot.