★★★★★ 1 vote5
4salmon filets, skin removed
1 cchicken broth
3 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
·lemon-pepper (not really necessary)
How to Make Balsamic Salmon
- Heat a little oil in frying pan. Saute salmon turn and sprinkle with lemon-pepper (if you have it).
- Cook salmon until almost done.
- Mix vinegar and cornstarch. Pour in the chicken broth and finish cooking salmon. Remove salmon to hot platter.
- Add vinegar mixture and stir until sauce is thickened.
- Return salmon to pan and coat salmon with sauce.
- While salmon is cooking, cook rice.
- NOTE: To remove skin from salmon, heat a little water in frying pan, bring to a boil. Place salmon, skin side down, for about 20-30 seconds. Remove salmon and peel skin off. Amazing!