★★★★★ 1 vote5
- salmon filets, skin removed
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 Tbsp
- lemon-pepper (not really necessary)
How to Make Balsamic Salmon
- 1Heat a little oil in frying pan. Saute salmon turn and sprinkle with lemon-pepper (if you have it).
- 2Cook salmon until almost done.
- 3Mix vinegar and cornstarch. Pour in the chicken broth and finish cooking salmon. Remove salmon to hot platter.
- 4Add vinegar mixture and stir until sauce is thickened.
- 5Return salmon to pan and coat salmon with sauce.
- 6While salmon is cooking, cook rice.
- 7NOTE: To remove skin from salmon, heat a little water in frying pan, bring to a boil. Place salmon, skin side down, for about 20-30 seconds. Remove salmon and peel skin off. Amazing!