How to Make Baked Tuna Salad Souffle
- 1Drain oil from tuna into a skillet.
- 2Add onions, celery and peppers and saute until soft.
- 3Add tuna and toss to mix.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Spread bread slices with mayonnaise and cut into small cubes.
- 6In 1 1/2 quart casserole arrange layers of half of bread cubes, half tuna mix, half cheese.
- 7Repeat using remainder.
- 8Combine eggs with milk.
- 9Stir in tomato sauce gradually and salt.
- 10Mix well.
- 11Pour over casserole pressing to gently immerse all ingredients.
- 12Let stand 10 minutes.
- 13Bake 1 hour at 350 until golden brown and puffy.
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review