1/2 ccelery, chopped
1garlic clove, minced
1/2 lbshrimp, boiled and chopped
1egg, slightly beaten
1/2 cgreen onions, chopped
1 cbread crumbs
2 Tbspparsley, chopped
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
How to Make Baked Stuffed Flounder
- Saute celery, onions and garlic in 1/2 stick melted butter.
- Add bread crumbs, shrimp, crabmeat and parsley.
- Mix well.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and pepper flakes.
- Split thick side of each flounder, lengthwise and crosswise, and loosen meat from bone of fish to form a pocket for stuffing.
- Brush well with additional melted butter, salt and pepper.
- Stuff pocket with dressing.
- Melt remaining 1/2 stick butter in shallow baking pan.
- Place fish in pan.
- Cover and bake at 375 for about 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake additional 5 minutes.