Baked Snapper with Ginger Salsa1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
3medium tomatoes, peeled, diced
2 Tbspscallions, chopped
2 Tbspcilantro, chopped
2 Tbspjicama, chopped
3 Tbspfresh lime juice, divided
1 Tbspjalapeno, minced
2 tspginger, finely chopped
1 cdry white wine
How to Make Baked Snapper with Ginger Salsa
- Combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jicama, 2 tablespoons lime juice, jalapeno and ginger in bowl.
- Cover and let sit for at least one hour.
- Fish: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place filets in a shallow pan and cover with wine and remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes or unti fish flakes when poked with a fork.
- Arrange fish on a serving plate and spoon salsa on top.