Baked Snapper with Ginger Salsa1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Baked Snapper with Ginger Salsa
- 1Combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jicama, 2 tablespoons lime juice, jalapeno and ginger in bowl.
- 2Cover and let sit for at least one hour.
- 3Fish: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 4Place filets in a shallow pan and cover with wine and remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- 5Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes or unti fish flakes when poked with a fork.
- 6Arrange fish on a serving plate and spoon salsa on top.
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review