Baked Smoked Salmon and Feta Cheese En Croute1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 ozsmoked salmon, diced
6 ozcream cheese, softened
3 ozfeta cheese
1egg, slightly beaten
1 tspcapers, drained
2 Tbspparsley, chopped
4green onions, topped and diced
1 Tbsppoppy seeds
1pastry sheet, frozen
How to Make Baked Smoked Salmon and Feta Cheese En Croute
- Cut pastry sheet into a 3" X 8" rectangle.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, hand mix the salmon, cream cheese, feta cheese, egg, capers, parsley and scallions.
- Roll out the pastry sheet to double its size.
- Liberally brush it with melted butter.
- Spread the salmon mixture over the sheet.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, folding the ends in to seal.
- Brush the top of the roll with melted butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Make 1/2 inch deep diagonal slashes across the roll to allow steam to escape.
- Bake the roll for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.