- 2 lb
- fresh scrod fillets (or other white fish
- 6 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin (portugeses or italian
- 1 tsp
- paprika, sweet mild
- 1/4 tsp
- white pepper
- 3 clove
- garlic,finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, softned
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 8 small
- red bliss potatoes,peeled,halved,and part boiled.
- 2 tsp
- coarse salt(taste )
How to Make BAKED SCROD (Pescada no forno)
- 1PREHEAT Oven to 350* and bake for 20 25 minutes.
- 21) DRAIN the fish and pat it dry.Brush the fish with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, then season with paprika, pepper , and half of the garlic.
PLACE the fish skin down in a baking dish pan and dot top with butter.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 3(2) Combine potatoes in a small bowl with the remaining
olive oil,garlic, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
TOSS Well and arrange around the fish in the pan..
SPRINKLE the remaining salt over the fish.
- 493) COVER and bake at 350 * for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish is opaque and the potatoes are heated through. Garnish the dish with fresh parsley chopped and yo can also serve Portugueses bread,and glass of white wine. OH ITS SO YUMMY FOR YOUR TUMMY .
- 5Here's another recipe from grand mom;s kitchen to yous. Enjoy .Grandmy:s kitchen Maria maxey