Baked Salmon with Herbed Mayo
How to Make Baked Salmon with Herbed Mayo
- Mix together mayo and dill. If using fresh dill you only need 1 tablespoon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salmon, skin side down, into a baking pan sprayed with oil or rubbed with olive oil or butter. (I keep the skin on to help keep it from sticking to the pan.)
- Season lightly with seasoned salt and pepper then generously spread mayo mixture all over the top of the fish. Make it to the thickness you prefer. I had about 1/4 in or so.
- Bake uncovered in a 450 degree oven until fish is almost done (mine took 15-20 min for fillets which seemed a bit long, but they weren't done.)
- Then broil until lightly golden.