How to Make Baked Salmon with Herb Sauce
- 1Cut filet in 4 serving pieces.
- 2Place large side of filet toward edge of pyrex baking dish with center open.
- 3Pierce fish, dot fish with butter, and cover with plastic wrap.
- 4Microwave medium (50%) for 5 minutes.
- 5Mix mayonnaise, parsley, onion and dill together.
- 6Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of filets and microwave medium (50%) covered for 5-6 minutes before serving.
- 7Garnish with lemon wedges.
- 8If steaks are used, arrange with thin ends toward center of dish.
- 9One inch steaks should be microwaved 5 minutes a medium power, covered with mayonnaise mixture and microwaved for 5-6 minutes longer.