Baked Salmon with Caper Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
2 Tbspplain lowfat yogurt
2 Tbspreduced calorie mayonnaise
1 tspcapers, drained
1/2 tspwhite wine vinegar
1/4 tsplemon pepper
24 ounce salmon steaks
1 smallonion, thinly sliced
2 Tbspdry white wine
1 tspdried dill
·fresh dill sprigs
How to Make Baked Salmon with Caper Sauce
- Combine first five ingredients, mixing well.
- Cover and chill, rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Place in 1 quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Arrange onion slices over salmon, pour wine over salmon and sprinkle with dill.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Disard oinion and dill (if fresh).
- Transfer to individual serving plates.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of caper sauce over each salmon steak and garnish with lemon slices and fresh dill if desired.