Baked Salmon In Red Wine and Onion Marmalade1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- salmon filets
- onions, sliced
- 4 c
- red wine
- 1/3 c
- 2 c
- 1/2 stick
How to Make Baked Salmon In Red Wine and Onion Marmalade
- 1Melt the butter in a large pot and add the onions.
- 2Let cook for 10 minutes and add the 2 cups red wine.
- 3Continue cooking until almost all the liquid evaporated.
- 4Season with sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Place the salmon filets in baking dish and add the remaining red wine and cream.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Bake at 475 degrees for 7 minutes.
- 8Lift out the cooked salmon and set aside.
- 9Pour the liquid into a pot and reduce until syrup consistency.
- 10Adjust seasoning.
- 11Place some onion marmalade on top of salmon and spoon some sauce over it and serve.