Baked Salmon In Red Wine and Onion Marmalade1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbsalmon filets
4 cred wine
How to Make Baked Salmon In Red Wine and Onion Marmalade
- Melt the butter in a large pot and add the onions.
- Let cook for 10 minutes and add the 2 cups red wine.
- Continue cooking until almost all the liquid evaporated.
- Season with sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salmon filets in baking dish and add the remaining red wine and cream.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Lift out the cooked salmon and set aside.
- Pour the liquid into a pot and reduce until syrup consistency.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Place some onion marmalade on top of salmon and spoon some sauce over it and serve.