☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 1/2 lb
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- oil or softened butter
How to Make Baked Salmon in Foil
- 1Lay a piece of silver foil, large enough to wrap the salmon in a very loose parcel, on a baking tray.
- 2If the salmon is to be served hot, grease the foil with the butter, or use the oil if serving the salmon cold.
- 3Thinly slice the lemon and put about half on the foil.
- 4Put the salmon on top, with a few slices of lemon inside and lay the rest of the lemon along the top of the salmon.
- 5Season generously and wrap loosely, making sure the edges are securely folded together so that no steam can escape.
- 6Put into a medium oven, Gas Mk 4,350F,180C, for 10 minutes per pound. If serving hot, take it out of the oven and let it stand for a further 10 minutes. If serving cold, leave the salmon in the foil for two to three hours.
- 7To serve: Unwrap the fish and gently pull off the skin.