Baked Red Snapper Italian Style1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 lb
- red snapper, whole
- garlic clove, minced
- "just a pinch" of salt
- "just a pinch" of pepper
- italian cheese
- 1 can(s)
- 1.5 c
- bread crumbs
- 1/4 c
- romano cheese, grated
- mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp
- onion, sliced
- 3 slice
How to Make Baked Red Snapper Italian Style
- 1Mix bread crumbs, grated cheese and 3 finely chopped mint leaves (optional); stuff fish, close and fasten with toothpick(s).
- 2Grease baking pan with tablespoon of oil and place fish it it.
- 3Slit fish on upturned side and in each slit, place 1 small piece cheese, 1 small slice of onion and 1 mint leaf.
- 4Pour tomatoes over fish and arrange 3 thin slices of lemon on top.
- 5Bake at 350 for 1 hour, basting regularly.
- 6Cover during last 15 minutes of cooking.