Baked Red Snapper In Puff Pastry
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2puff pastry sheet, thawed
1large red snapper fillet
1 Tbspbutter, melted
1/2 tsplemon pepper
1/4 tspold bay seasoning
2 Tbspchopped almonds
1/2 cchopped tomatoes
1/4 cparmesan cheese, shredded
How to Make Baked Red Snapper In Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with oil. Rinse Snapper Filet and pat dry. Remove skin with a sharp knife if necessary.
- Place 1/2 thawed puff pastry sheet on baking sheet and brush with melted butter. Lay Snapper Filet in center of pastry. Sprinkle filet with salt, lemon pepper, Old Bay seasoning & almonds.
- Bake fillet approximately 20 minutes until pastry is well puffed up and lightly browned. Time can vary with the size of the filet and the oven so keep an eye on it.
- While filet is cooking, mix chopped tomatoes and capers together in a small bowl.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with tomato caper mixture and then cheese. Carefully slide off onto a warmed plate and serve immediately.