- tomatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 c
- italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- large mahi-mahi (or other light, flakey fish
- salt and pepper to taste
- wine sauce(recipe follows)
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Baked Mahi-Mahi Italian
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Arrange tomatoe slices in a single layer on the bottom of an 11x7 inch glass baking dish. sprinkle crumbs on fish and season with salt and pepper. Arrange fillets on tomatoes. Cover with Wine Sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 12-18 minutes. Do not overbake. Fish is done when it flakes easily. Parmesan will form a nice crust on top.
- 2wine Sauce
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 stick butter
2 teaspoons lime juice
Bring wine, butter and lime juice to a boil in a saucepan over low heat. Increase heat to medium. Boil 3 minutes. Pour over fish.
NOTE: Recipe may be doubled or tripled.