How to Make Baked Lobster
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Remove any tomalley (green liver) from lobsters; mash it and reserve. (Lobsters should be 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds, split with cracked claws.)
- 3Place lobsters, split side up, in large, flat baking pan.
- 4In bowl, combine crumbs, 1/4 cup of the melted butter, worcestershire and wine.
- 5Lightly spoon mixture into lobster cavities.
- 6Sprinkle exposed meat of lobster with melted butter.
- 7Bake uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- 9Serve with additional melted butter.