★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cmushrooms, sliced
1 cgreen bell pepper, sliced
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
4 ccream sauce
1/2 cpimento, chopped
4 tspparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Baked Lobster Savannah
- NOTE: If you are using lobsters smaller than three pounds each, you will need enough smaller lobsters to produce a total of about 8 cups of meat after boiling and cooling.
- Heat butter to melting point in a large saucepan, add mushrooms, cream sauce and green pepper.
- Cook until tender.
- Add paprika and stir in pimientos and blend well.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Dice the lobster in large chunks.
- CHEF'S NOTE: Discard intestinal vein and stomach--a hard sac near the head--before dicing.
- Add meat to sauce and simmer slowly for 10 minutes.
- Divide mixture evenly and spoon back into lobster shell.
- Dust with grated parmesan cheese and brown in a 375 degree oven for 15 minutes. Serve.