How to Make Baked Halibut
- 1The ingredients do not have to be perfect in this recipe. The mayo, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, garlic powder and parsley are mixed together just to coat the top of the Halibut.
- 2Heat oven to 400. Put glass dish with a couple tablespoons of butter in the oven until the butter is melted.
- 3Put the fish fillets, skin side down on the hot butter. Sprinkle a little lemon juice over the fish. Sprinkle a little white wine over the fish.
- 4Mix together mayo (just enough to make it spreadable ), Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, garlic powder and parsley and spread over fish fillets.
- 5Bake until fish is done and topping is golden (15 minutes-ish).