How to Make Baked Halibut Fingers
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheer with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray, such as Crisco, or Pam.
- 2Combine mile and egg in bowl. Rinse and dry the fish. Sprinkle seasoned salt, then pepper, then garlic powder.
- 3Place in egg wash. In separate bowl, place seasoned breadcrumbs. Take fish from egg wash and cover with seasoned breadcrumbs.
- 4Place on aluminum-lined cookie sheet. Cut slices of butter on each piece of fish. Place slices of butter between fish also.
- 5Place in oven, bake for 20 minutes, turning fish once after 10 minutes. Serve with rice, or french fries and hush puppies! Enjoy!