Baked Fish With Stuffing (Buffalo Fish or Carp)
- 3 to 5 lb
- whole fish scaled and drawn
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1 clove
- garlic minced
- 1 box
- commercial seasoned bread croutons
- 1 small
- onion chopped fine
- several sprigs parsley, chopped
- 3 slice
- bacon, diced and fried crisp (reserve dripping)s
How to Make Baked Fish With Stuffing (Buffalo Fish or Carp)
- 1Marinate fish inside and out with mixture of lemon juice and minced garlic.
Salt fish inside and out.
- 2Moisten croutons with hot water (not too wet); add 1 tablespoon bacon drippings, bacon, onions and chopped parsley.
- 3Stuff fish and wrap in foil to keep juices in.
Bake at 325 F for 20 minutes per pound.