Baked Crappie Fillets
This is approximately the amounts I use, but it's easy to adjust and so quick to make.
How to Make Baked Crappie Fillets
- 1Spray 9 x 12 baking dish with Pam or other sprays
- 2Layer fillets in dish, (can add more than 7 if cooking for more than a couple). Coat each fillet good with the Ranch Dressing. Again may take more than 1/2 cup of the dressing if more fillets added.
- 3Sprinkle the garlic salt over the fillets.
- 4Crush as many of the potato chips needed to completely cover the fillets..just need a light layer over them
- 5Top with shredded cheddar cheese. I have found to keep the cheese from getting too cooked I will bake the recipe first then add cheese just last few minutes of baking time.
Bake at 325 for approximately 15 min or until fish is tender.