Baked Catfish and Pecans1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Baked Catfish and Pecans
- 1Make pecan sauce by combining 1/4 cup butter, chopped pecans, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce and blend well.
- 2Combine flour, salt, pepper and lemon rind.
- 3Roll filets in mixture, coating well.
- 4Melt 1/4 cup butter in large skillet.
- 5Brown filets over medium heat until light brown; turn once to brown both sides.
- 6Place filets in well-greased 12x8x2 baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle pecan butter sauce over filets.
- 8Sprinkle with additional chopped pecans if desired.
- 9Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.