Baked Catfish and Pecans1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Baked Catfish and Pecans
- Make pecan sauce by combining 1/4 cup butter, chopped pecans, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce and blend well.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and lemon rind.
- Roll filets in mixture, coating well.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in large skillet.
- Brown filets over medium heat until light brown; turn once to brown both sides.
- Place filets in well-greased 12x8x2 baking dish.
- Sprinkle pecan butter sauce over filets.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped pecans if desired.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.