Australian Shrimp On The Barbie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 stickmelted butter
1/4 colive oil
1/4 cparsley, thyme and cilantro
3 Tbsplemon juice
3garlic cloves, crushed
1 Tbspshallots, chopped
1/2 lbmedium large shrimp peeled and deveined
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Australian Shrimp On The Barbie
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix in shrimp.
- Marinate at room temperature 1 hour or in the refrigerator 5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue with medium hot coals.
- Thread shrimp on narrow skewers.
- Grill until just opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
- Line platter with spinach.
- Arrange skewers on platter.
- Garnish with lemon and serve.
- Makes 8 servings.