Alaskan Fish Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 ccarrots, shredded
1/2 cfinely chopped celery
1/2 cfinely chopped onions
1chicken bouillon cube
2 1/2 cwater
3/4 clong grain rice, uncooked
1 Tbspbutter, unsalted
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/4 tsponion powder
4salmon steaks, 1/2 inch thick
How to Make Alaskan Fish Bake
- Gently boil carrots, celery, onions and bouillon in
water in pot, covered, 10 minutes.
- Stir in rice and butter.
- Simmer, covered, 20 minutes (not all liquid will be absorbed).
- Combine flour, garlic salt, dill and onion powder on waxed paper.
- Spread salmon on both sides with mayonnaise.
- Dip in flour mixture.
- Lightly brown steaks on both sides in ungresed skillet over medium heat.
- Pour UNDRAINED rice mixture into shallow baking dish, about 11x7".
- Place steaks on top of rice mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.