4 Cheese Tuna Clam Casserole
Most times I make this with 2 cans of tuna, but it's also delicious with 1 can each of tuna & clams.
Don't drain the liquid from the cans, it adds a delicious flavor!
1 can(s)tuna, canned, chunk white, undrained
1 can(s)(small can) clams, chopped, undrained
1/2 pkgextra wide egg noodles
1 can(s)(small can) sliced mushrooms, undrained
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 c4-cheese blend of shredded cheeses (i used mozzarella, provolone, romano & parmesan)
How to Make 4 Cheese Tuna Clam Casserole
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- DO NOT DRAIN LIQUID FROM CANS.
- Cook egg noodles in boiling, lightly salted water for about 2 minutes only. Drain.
- Add 1/2 noodles into crock pot.
- Add tuna & clams with liquid. (Or if you like, you can just use 2 cans of tuna, undrained)
- Add remainder of the noodles.
- Add in undiluted soup. Add mushrooms with liquid.
- Top with shredded cheeses.
- Cook on LOW for 5 hours. Give a quick stir, loosening the scrumptious browned cheeses along the sides. Serve.