Zesty Honey Baked Chicken
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- lime juiced
- 1 tsp
- lime peel, grated
- 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- green onions, diced
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- large garlic cloves, diced
How to Make Zesty Honey Baked Chicken
- 1Place chicken in a glass baking dish.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together lemon juice, lime juice, grated lime peel, olive oil, ¼ cup honey, garlic and green onion.
- 3Reserve ¼ cup marinade and pour remainder over chicken.
- 4Cover and marinate for 1 hour, then place in an ungreased, baking dish.
- 5In a small bowl, mix ¼ cup reserved marinade and remaining 3 tablespoons honey. Spoon over chicken.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until juices run clear.