Zesty Honey Baked Chicken
★★★★★ 2 votes5
6boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tsplime peel, grated
6green onions, diced
1/2 clemon juice
1/4 colive oil
6large garlic cloves, diced
How to Make Zesty Honey Baked Chicken
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together lemon juice, lime juice, grated lime peel, olive oil, ¼ cup honey, garlic and green onion.
- Reserve ¼ cup marinade and pour remainder over chicken.
- Cover and marinate for 1 hour, then place in an ungreased, baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix ¼ cup reserved marinade and remaining 3 tablespoons honey. Spoon over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until juices run clear.