2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 tspolive oil, extra virgin
1can cream of broccoli soup
1 tspcurry powder
1/2 tsplemon juice
1 pinchground black pepper
1 ccheddar cheese, grated
·rice, cooked and hot
How to Make Yummy Chicken
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
Salt and pepper and saute in olive oil.
- While chicke is cooking. Wash and cut broccoli into bite size pieces. Spray a 9x11 baking dish with cooking spray and lay the broccoli in the bottom of the dish. There should be enough broccoli to just cover the bottom of the dish.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, curry powder and lemon juice together.
- When chicken is completely cooked evenly distribute over the broccoli.
- Pour soup mixture over the chicken and broccoli. Spread soup mixture so that everything is covered.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar evenly over soup mixture. (I like to use sharp cheddar for this dish)
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes. Or untill bubbly. Don't over cook.
- Serve over rice.