Yummy Cheezy Chicken Casserole
12 ozmedium noodles
·cooking spray, butter flavor
1 lbdiced cooked chicken, i use marketday diced tenderloins
1/2 bagfrozen sliced carrots thawed
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/2 clow fat sour cream
6 ozsharp cheddar shredded (you can substitute low fat)
1 ccottage cheese, small curd low fat
1/4 conion diced fine
1 tspdill weed
3/4 cskim milk
1small can of french fried onion
1shredded cheddar for top
How to Make Yummy Cheezy Chicken Casserole
- Spray a 9x15 or 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 350
- Start the water boiling to cook noodles.
- In a large bowl,combine Chicken,carrots,Soup, Sour cream, 6 oz shredded cheese, cottage cheese, onion and dill weed in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- mix french fried onion and 1 cup shredded cheese together and set aside
- Cook noodles per package directions. Do not overcook.
- Drain the noodles. leave in pot and add ingredients from bowl and mix well.
- Dump into pan. Pour milk evenly over casserole and use a fork to help it filter down.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for about 40 minutes. If you use chicken which is not frozen the time will be less.
- Remove from oven. Remove foil. Spread the onion cheese mix over top and put back into the oven uncovered for 15 minutes or until it is browned on top.
- This is a hearty meal all by itself.