4-6chicken thighs, slightly par-boiled
1 1/2 cself-rising flour
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 tsppoultry seasoning
1 Tbspgarlic powder (or adobo seasoning)
1 Tbspparsley flakes
1/2 tspcelery seed
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 cmilk
How to Make Yorkshire Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9x13 glass pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix together the flour, baking powder & seasonings.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg & milk. Beat well.
- Blend the wet ingredients with the dry. Mix well.
- Place chicken pieces in pan. Season with some salt & pepper.
- Pour batter mixture all around chicken in pan.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour, or until chicken is done and "Yorkshire Pudding" is golden browned.
- Spoon out a piece of chicken, along with some "pudding" for each serving.
- Top with chicken gravy & serve with a vegetable side dish.