★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- plain yogurt
- 1/2 c
- thousand island dressing
- 2 pkg
- (tubes) ritz or a buttery cracker finely crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- pats of butter
How to Make Yogurt Chicken
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare pan with spray or parchment paper
Clean, rinse, and pat dry chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside
- 2In bowl, combine plain yogurt and thousand island dressing
- 3Place crackers in a food processor, process until crackers are finely crumbled. If no food processor, place crackers in ziploc bag and hand crush until pieces are very small.
- 4Dip chicken pieces into yogurt dressing mixture then into crushed crackers. Place on prepared pan.
- 5Cook chicken for 1hr. During the last 15min of cook time, top chicken with a teaspoon of butter, return to oven for final cooking.
- 6Remove from oven, allow to rest for 5min prior to serving.