1 cfine dry bread crumbs, i used cornflake crumbs
1/4 cgrated romano cheese (or parmesan)
1-2 Tbspdried minced onions
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspseasoned salt (i used adobe seasoning)
1/4 tspdried oregano
1/4 tspdried thyme
·fresh cracked black pepper
4 largechicken breasts or thighs halved and skinned
1 cplain yogurt (i used goat yogurt)
1/4 cmelted butter (i used earth balance)
2 tspsesame seeds
How to Make Yogurt Chicken
- Preheat your oven to 375'F.
- If using corn flakes, process to a fine crumb. Stir in the cheese, onion, garlic powder, seasoned salt, oregano, thyme and pepper.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Coat with the yogurt and roll in the crumb mixture.
- Place meaty side up on a lightly greased 15x10x1 inch pan. Drizzle with the butter and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake uncovered in your preheated oven for 45-55 Minutes. It only took mine 37 minutes to cook this as I have a very hot oven. Check the chicken at the 35 minute mark to see if it's done. You don't want to dry it out.
- You can also put the crumb mixture into a large zip lock bag and drop one piece at a time of the yogurt covered chicken. Place of the baking pan and drizzle with the butter and sesame seeds.
- Either way you do this it's quite messy, but is worth the effort. Enjoy!