- 2 large
- chicken breast or chicken breast tenderloins
- 6-8 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 4-6 tsp
- brown sugar
- 1/4 th tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- accent salt
- what ever kind of vegetables in small chunks, potatoes, mushrooms, onions, precooked, but not done carrots, celery, etc. even fruit is great too!
How to Make Yakatori
- 1Cut chicken into small bitesize pieces. I use tenderloins, as they are faster & easier to cut up. Set aside in small bowl to use after making marinade.
- 2In a small bowl, add ingredients except chicken. Stir untill blended. Add chicken & refrigerate over night.
- 3skewer chicken, then vegetables, then chicken, etc. You can cook in oven or grill, about 15-20 minutes, according to how big the chicken pieces are. Great shish kabobs! Little bit asian.