How to Make X-tra cheesey chicken enchiladas
- cook and shred the 4 chicken breasts
- on a clean surface spread one Tbl-spoon sour cream and one Tbl spoon salsa on the tortillas.
- add 1/2 can of enchilada sauce to bottom of pan
- Add shredded chicken and cheese down center of tortilla and roll up.place in pan. continue until tortillas are gone
- spread sour cream, salsa and the other 1/2 of enchilada sauce on top of rolled enchiladas
- add 1 whole bag of shredded cheese on top and bake at 350' for 15-20 min.
- (use as much chocken as you like i use 4-6 breasts)
can sub chicken with any meat you like