How to Make X-tra cheesey chicken enchiladas
- 1cook and shred the 4 chicken breasts
- 2on a clean surface spread one Tbl-spoon sour cream and one Tbl spoon salsa on the tortillas.
- 3add 1/2 can of enchilada sauce to bottom of pan
- 4Add shredded chicken and cheese down center of tortilla and roll up.place in pan. continue until tortillas are gone
- 5spread sour cream, salsa and the other 1/2 of enchilada sauce on top of rolled enchiladas
- 6add 1 whole bag of shredded cheese on top and bake at 350' for 15-20 min.
- 7(use as much chocken as you like i use 4-6 breasts)
can sub chicken with any meat you like