Winner Chicken Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 mediumchicken breast cooked
1 bag(s)success rice cooked
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
10 ozbroccoli florets
·salt & pepper to taste
1 Tbspchicken bouillon
How to Make Winner Chicken Casserole
- Place chicken breasts in 1 quart saucepan and cover with water. Add bullion.
- Bring to boil. Turn down to good simmer. Cover and cook till tender.
- While chicken is cooking cook success rice according to directions.
- Cook broccoli till just tender according to package directions.
- Combine soups and mushrooms in large bowl.
- When chicken is done cut into cubes. Add the other cooked ingredients into the bowl with soup mixture.Add broth from chicken to bowl to your liking so it doesn't get dry.
- Place in a 13 X 9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.Cook in oven at 350 for 30 minutes or till bubbly. You can also add cheese on top for the last 5 minutes if you prefer.