How to Make Wing night on a budget!
- 1I love to use our Fry Daddy so I start by filling her up with Veggie Oil and setting it to Wings
- 2Remove approx 15 wings (serves 3) and thaw. when they are defrosted completely, rinse and pat dry.
- 3place wings 5 at a time in basket and lower into oil. I set my timer for 8 minute intervals then check the wings. I like to turn them a bit then lower back into the oil for another 3 min approx. It depends on the size of the wings. Mine (from Walmart) were large so I cooked them a lil longer wanting to make sure they were fully done.
- 4remove the wings from oil and pat dry lightly.
- 5coat the bottom of a big lidded bowl (or do what I did and use a gallon bucket from ice cream) with your hot sauce of choice.
- 6Toss in your wings, lid it up and give 'er a good shakey shake. If you have kids around, make sure the lid's on good and give it to them. Keeps them away from the deep fryer!
- 7Finish the rest of the wings the same way, frying, drying then coating to your desired strength.
- 8Serve with homemade french fries (see other recipes) and lots of napkins!