WILD TURKEY or CHICKEN WITCHES
Peggi Anne Tebben
- 1 1/2 c
- diced celery
- 2 1/2 c
- cooked, diced, chicken, wild turkey or tame turkey or pheasant
- onion, sliced in slivers
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 c
- fritos -regular, not scoops
- shredded cheddar cheese
- *hamburger buns, buttered & grilled on top of stove
How to Make WILD TURKEY or CHICKEN WITCHES
- 1Mix all FILLING ingredients by hand; set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350° (I use my little countertop oven).
- 4On a baking pan, place all bottom buns on & layer, in order, the meat mixture, hand full of regular Fritos & then a hand full of shredded cheese. Place in oven & heat, open face for about 8-10 min.
- 5Place the top buns on & cover the whole baking pan with aluminum foil (not the bottom). Return to oven & continue to heat for another 15 - 20 minutes.