Wild Rice Chicken Stew
- rotisserie chicken, deboned
- 4 c
- chicken broth, low salt
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of chicken soup (i use the soup w/herbs)
- 3/4 c
- wild rice, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp
- thyme, dried (if using fresh, use 2 tbsp)
How to Make Wild Rice Chicken Stew
- 1Put chicken broth, can of condensed soup, wild rice and thyme in large stock pot, bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is soft.
- 2Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Stir in chicken and simmer another few minutes until chicken is heated through.
- 4Serve with herbed yeast rolls or sourdough bread.