- 1 pkg
- egg noodles ( large bag)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (family size)
- 1 can(s)
- cambell's chedder cheese soup (small)
- 2 can(s)
- vegall or mixed veggies of choice
- 2 1/2 c
- grated cheese of choice
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- season salt or your choice of seasoning
How to Make Whoops Casserole
- 1Cook noodles according to package instruction.
- 2While noodles are cooking cube the chicken into bite size pieces. You may shredded it you like or use turkey, (we prefer chicken cubed) Place in hot skillet with a touch of oil.Sprinkle with salt and pepper or season salt ( my family prefers the season salt).
- 3Heat vegetables thoroughly and drain.
- 4Drain noodles. Add cooked chicken and heated vegetables. Mix thoroughly. Open cans of cream of chicken soup and cheddar cheese, do not add water or milk, just add straight to the noodles, mix very well. Add the grated cheese, serve and enjoy.
My kids like to top with crumbled bacon, Parmesan cheese,more grated cheese of another flavor, dash of garlic powder,or even those crunchy Asian noodles, or French's fried onions.