I have a large family so this can be cut in half but it is great to serve for large groups.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 box
- penne pasta
- 3-4 lb
- boneless chicken (i prefer breast meat)
- 2 jars
- garlic alfredo sauce
- cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbsp
- dried italian seasoning
- salt and papper to taste
- frozen peas or broccoli florets
How to Make "White" Pasta
- 1Boil pasta as directed
- 2cut chicken in bit size pieces and saute in oil for a few minutes, add salt and papper to taste while chicken is sauteing.
- 3add onion and garlic and continue sauteing
- 4add Alfredo Sauce and italian seasoning. You can add salt and pepper at this point if it needs more.
- 5add veggies of choice and let simmer low until pasta is done.
- 6when pasta is done add to the sauce and serve. I have put a little more parmasean cheese on top. Serve with garlic bread and salad.