I have a large family so this can be cut in half but it is great to serve for large groups.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 boxpenne pasta
3-4 lbboneless chicken (i prefer breast meat)
2 jarsgarlic alfredo sauce
severalcloves of garlic
1 Tbspdried italian seasoning
·salt and papper to taste
·frozen peas or broccoli florets
How to Make "White" Pasta
- Boil pasta as directed
- cut chicken in bit size pieces and saute in oil for a few minutes, add salt and papper to taste while chicken is sauteing.
- add onion and garlic and continue sauteing
- add Alfredo Sauce and italian seasoning. You can add salt and pepper at this point if it needs more.
- add veggies of choice and let simmer low until pasta is done.
- when pasta is done add to the sauce and serve. I have put a little more parmasean cheese on top. Serve with garlic bread and salad.