- 1 c
- unsalted butter, melted
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 2 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 c
- diced onion
- roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c
- white wine, dry
- 10 oz
- frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 15 oz
- ricotta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 c
- finely grated parmesan cheese
- mozzarella slices
How to Make White Lasagna
- 1Mix all sauce ingredients together over medium-low heat. Set aside.
- 2Mix chicken, onion, garlic, red peppers and wine together and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 3Meanwhile squeeze excess liquid out of spinach.
- 4Combine spinach, ricotta, salt, pepper and egg; stir well.
- 5Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of 13x9 pan, top with noodles.
- 6Spread ½ of spinach cheese mixture then ½ of meat mixture.
- 7Place 4 slices of mozzarella cheese on top.
- 8Repeat layers, spread remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 9Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour uncover during last 15 minutes to brown. Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
- 10Can be made ahead prepare and cover overnight in fridge. Let it come to room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.