☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- cold shredded parmesean, asiago, (3 cheese blend)
- big pack chicken drumsticks (20 pieces)
- salt and pepper, crushed red pepper garlic salt
How to Make Wendy's Cheese Fried Chicken
- 1Start by heating up 4 to 6 cups of either vegetable or peanut oil to *350-*375 degrees. Crack 4 eggs into a bowl, careful not to lose any of the shell .Add 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp crushed red pepper and 1/2 tsp garlic salt to the eggs and beat them thoroughly. Set aside
- 2Open your package of drumsticks, rinsing them and patting them mostly dry. Open containers of the cold 3 cheese blend and pour onto a plate. Picking up one drumstick at a time, dip and thoroughly coat the drumstick in the egg mixture, and then roll the chicken into the cheese getting a good coating. Gently set your piece of cheese coated chicken into the the hot oil pan, then repeat same process with the rest of the chicken. When complete, put lid on and allow chicken to cook for 40 minutes, 20 minutes per side, then turn. Chicken will be crispy and delicious!!