Week Night Chicken N Dumplins
This recipe is versatile as you can spice it up anyway you like and use whatever chicken pieces available!
How to Make Week Night Chicken N Dumplins
- 1Spray hot skillet with cooking spray
- 2Cut chicken breasts into 3-4 slices each
- 3Saute chicken just until browned
- 4Place chicken in bottom of casserole or deep baking dish (13X9 pan will work, but not as well)
- 5Sprinkle to taste with GSP
- 6Sprinkle frozen peas over chicken
- 7Mix cream of chicken soup with two thirds of a can milk and two thirds of a can water and the chicken boullion
- 8Pour about 2/3 of soup mixture over chicken and peas
- 9Mix Bisquick mix with enough milk to make a spreadable consistency.
- 10Pour/spread over chicken mixture, doesn't have to be even
- 11Pour remaining soup mix over bisquick. Sprinkle paprika on top
- 12Bake in preheated 350 degree oven until topping is browned, about 30 minutes
- 13Serve with an easy side of salad or fruit