W/W Parmesan/ Panko Oven Fried Chicken
- 4-( 4-5 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, or i have even used chicken tenderloins
- 1 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp
- onion powder, or any favorite spice to your liking
How to Make W/W Parmesan/ Panko Oven Fried Chicken
- 1preheat oven to 350..
- 2I use a large freezer bag, mix all ingredients in bag...if chicken is thick, pound it out with a meat mallet, so all are about the same thickness.
- 3Make sure the chicken is moist..if you have to run it under the tap..I pour the crumbs onto a plate, then press the breasts one at a time on both sides, as so the crumbs stick, as there is no dipping in milk or egg..
- 4spray a baking rack with cooking spray, and lay the breasts side by side..there is no need to turn the chicken if using a rack, it will brown well, and evenly on both sides..
- 5I set the rack on a cookie sheet, bake for 30-40 min..depends I guess on the oven..they will be nice and crunchy on the outside, yet moist inside..but, the best part for me is low fat, but tastes like fried..enjoy