★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth (14 1/2 oz)
- 2 c
- instant white or brown rice, uncooked.
- 1/2 lb
- velveeta pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg
- frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
How to Make Velveeta Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Rice
- 1Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 5 min or until done.
- 2Stir in broth.
- 3Bring to boil.
- 4Add rice, Velveeta and broccoli; cover.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Let stand 10 min.
- 7Stir until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- 8Shortcut: To quick-thaw frozen broccoli, microwave for about half the cooking time specified on package.