★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts cubed
- onion chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic minced
- 1 can(s)
- 14.75 oz can cream of chick soup
- 1 c
- sour cream, fat-free
- 1/2 can(s)
- condensed milk
- 2 bunch
- chopped fresh brocolli
- 1 box
- frozen chopped spinach optional
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese grated
- 1 bunch
- chopped fresh parsley optional
- 8 oz pkg
- pasta. small package cooked
- 2 Tbsp
- almonds, slivered optional
How to Make Veggie Lovers Chicken Alfredo
- 1Boil pasta and drain.
Pan fry chicken in electric fry pan until completely cooked with a small amount of vegetable oil on med/high heat until lightly browned and cooked all the way through. Chop meat into small bites after cooking.
Add chopped onion and cook for a few
condensed milk. Stir until smooth
- 2To the pan of cooked chicken. Add chopped broccoli and/or chopped thawed or fresh spinach.
Lower heat to low when veggies are cooked.
Add cream of chicken soup, alfredo sauce, and sour cream and
- 3Add parmasan cheese
add pasta and combine gently. Add water to make the correct consistency if needed.
Top with slivered almonds if desired and serve.