- large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- large eggs
- package italiano romano white cheese or your choice package of idhoan mashed taters
How to Make Unconventional Fried Chicken
- 1If you are using a deep fryer turn it on if not and you are pan frying get the oil hot. Take out the large boneless skinless chicken breasts and wash them with warm water. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl beat the 2 large eggs and set aside.
- 3Open the packet of instant mashed taters and put in a large bowl. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture then the mashed tater mixture set on a plate for 5 minutes.
- 4After 5 minutes throw the chicken into your deep fryer and allow to cook for 15 minutes if pan frying turn over every 5 minutes for 20 minutes and enjoy. This is a unique and tasty way to enjoy chicken and mashed taters come in a variety of flavors and textures so even a picky eater will enjoy.