Ultimate chicken pot pie
- large chicken breast cut up
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- emeril's origanal essence
- bags of mixed frozen veggies (thawed)
- 1/2 c
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 c
- self rising flour
- 1 1/2 stick
- (3/4 cup) butter
- 1 3/4 c
- salt and pepper to taste
FOR THE CRUST
How to Make Ultimate chicken pot pie
- 1Spray the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Line the bottom of the dish with cut up chicken breast(bite size pieces) Sprinkle the Emril's seasoning on top of chicken.
- 2Pour both bags of mixed veggies on top of chicken pieces. (do not mix)
- 3Thin the cream of chicken soup with about 1/2 cup of milk. You can add more if you like. Pour over chicken and veggies.
- 4In a small bowl mix together 1 1/2 cups of milk, melted margarine and flour. Salt and pepper to taste. Beat together thoroughly with a wisk. Carefully pour this mixture over the soup, making sure it covers it completely.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes or until browned