Ultimate chicken pot pie
3large chicken breast cut up
1 1/2 Tbspemeril's origanal essence
2bags of mixed frozen veggies (thawed)
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
FOR THE CRUST
1 1/2 cself rising flour
1 1/2 stick(3/4 cup) butter
1 3/4 cmilk
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Ultimate chicken pot pie
- Spray the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Line the bottom of the dish with cut up chicken breast(bite size pieces) Sprinkle the Emril's seasoning on top of chicken.
- Pour both bags of mixed veggies on top of chicken pieces. (do not mix)
- Thin the cream of chicken soup with about 1/2 cup of milk. You can add more if you like. Pour over chicken and veggies.
- In a small bowl mix together 1 1/2 cups of milk, melted margarine and flour. Salt and pepper to taste. Beat together thoroughly with a wisk. Carefully pour this mixture over the soup, making sure it covers it completely.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes or until browned